Pre Sale Questions
We use DPD UK, or Royal Mail depending on what method you select at the checkout
Yes all of our products are tested to ensure that we only offer the very best CBD products
At UK CBD OILS, we are committed to delivering high-quality and safe CBD products. Every Unique CBD product undergoes third-party lab testing and comes with a certificate of analysis, ensuring our customers receive honest, high-quality products.
Lab results provide essential information about a product's purity and cannabinoid profile, confirming that it is free from THC and contains the correct strength of CBD.
View Your Product's Lab Report:
To access the lab report for your specific product, simply visit the product and look under the lab report tab. This will give you complete transparency and confidence in the quality and safety of your chosen CBD product.
Yes all of our products are listed on the FSA novel foods list, most of our products are vaildated and are awaiting the next stages of the FSA testing.
Absolutely, CBD is legal in the UK, but it's important to clarify a common misconception. Many believe CBD products must contain less than 0.2% THC to be legal. However, this 0.2% rule applies to the hemp plants from which CBD is extracted, not the final CBD product. According to the Misuse of Drugs Regulations 2001, a CBD product is considered legal in the UK if it contains no more than 1mg of THC per container, regardless of the size of that container. Rest assured, all our products at UK CBD Oils meet this legal requirement.
Nope, CBD won't get you 'high', and here's why. Unlike THC, the psychoactive compound in cannabis that gives you that 'high' feeling, CBD doesn't have those psychoactive properties. So, you can enjoy the benefits of CBD without worrying about any mind-altering effects. I've been using CBD for years, and trust me, it's all about wellness and balance, not getting high. All our products at UK CBD Oils are derived from industrial hemp, specifically grown to have higher CBD yields and significantly lower THC levels. So, you're in safe hands!
When it comes to CBD strength, it's all about personal preference and needs. If you're new to CBD, I'd recommend starting with a lower concentration, like our 250mg CBD Oil, and then gradually working your way up; for those who've been using CBD for a while and are looking for something more substantial, our 1000mg or even 1500mg options might be more up your alley. Remember, it's not a one-size-fits-all situation. I started with a lower strength and found that moderate power works best for me. Always consult with a healthcare provider for personalized advice, and listen to your body to find what works best for you.
Great question and it's one I get asked a lot. While CBD is generally considered safe, it can interact with certain medications. You must consult your healthcare provider before mixing CBD with your medication. I can't stress this enough—your safety is our top priority. When my partner Tessa was diagnosed, we consulted with her healthcare team before incorporating CBD into her routine. So, always get professional advice to ensure you're not putting yourself at risk.
First off, don't worry—you're not alone. I remember when I first started using CBD, and it took me two weeks to begin feeling the calming effects I was looking for. So, it's completely normal if you're not seeing immediate results. Here's a bit more detail to guide you:
- Be Patient: CBD is more of a long-term supplement than a quick fix. Give it some time to interact with your body.
- Consult a Healthcare Provider: Always a good idea for personalised advice, especially if you're taking other medications.
- Adjust the Dosage: If you started with our 250mg CBD Oil, consider moving up to the 500mg bottle after a week or two.
- Try Different Forms: If the oil isn't doing it for you, maybe give our CBD capsules or gummies a try for a different absorption rate.
If you're new to CBD, I'd recommend starting with a low dose—say, 5mg per day. Then, you can increase it by 5mg each week until you feel the benefits. Remember, everyone's body reacts differently to CBD, so it may take some time to find the correct dose for you.
Don't be alarmed if your CBD oil changes colour. CBD is a natural product, and just like any natural product, there can be slight variations from one batch to another. I've seen this happen with our products, and it's completely normal. Each hemp crop can produce a bit darker or lighter oil than the last.
- Natural Variations: Factors like soil quality, climate, and farming methods can all affect the colour of the hemp plants and in turn, the colour of the CBD oil.
- Quality Assurance: Rest assured, these colour changes do not affect the quality or efficacy of the product. All our CBD oils are third-party tested to meet our high standards.
- Storage: How you store your CBD oil can also affect its colour. Please keep it in a cool, dark place to maintain its longevity.
So, if you notice a slight colour change in your CBD oil, don't worry. It's still the same high-quality product you've come to expect from us.
Planning a trip and wondering if you can bring your CBD along? I get it; I always like to leave home with my trusty bottle of CBD oil. However, taking CBD abroad can be a bit tricky, and it's crucial to do your homework.
- Check Local Laws: CBD regulations can vary widely from country to country. CBD is perfectly legal in some places; in others, it could land you in hot water.
- Documentation: Always carry any available lab reports or certificates that prove your CBD product meets legal requirements. This can be a lifesaver if authorities question you.
- Airport Security: Just like any other liquid, if you're flying, make sure your CBD oil is in a container smaller than 100ml to comply with airport regulations.
- Consult the Airline: Some airlines have their policies on CBD, so it's worth checking with them before you fly.
My advice? Always check the laws of the country you're travelling to and consider contacting their embassy for the most accurate information. Better safe than sorry, right?